Thursday, July 31, 2008

Global Warming Can Be Avoided

A few independent observations by me has left me to a realization that i can actively contribute to the mass movement that has begun to curb the rate of global warming. Here, i share them with the general public:
  1. Gonna get rid of my black hair- it's gonna be me with my shaved pate now: Black and other dark colored hair absorbs more heat than it radiates. So, more hair I have, the more heat you retain, the more I contribute to global warming.
    The question is, whether my 'sacrifice' would be worth it. What with my hair thinning everyday- it's only a matter of time before I dont actually NEED to shave my pate... it will be naturally barren.
  2. Trying to quit smoking: The more I smoke, the more I emit greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, and the more I become a cause of Global Warming.

2 comments:

Swati Sengupta said...

try ur hairs in white... and about smoking... how long have u been 'trying' to quit it? eagerly waiting for the time when u stop 'trying' and start 'acting':P

Swati Sengupta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.